The W-block effect creates a thorough barrier!
1. Exclusive shape that fits children's faces with no gaps!
2. 99% cut filter® protects against virus droplets*
*Average value in filter area efficiency tests (Virus Droplets: virus filtration efficiency (VFE) tests)
3 ways that the mask fits your child’s face
Shape that fits the height of your child’s nose
Shape that fits the position of your child’s ears
Shape that fits your child’s round chin
Soft stretch ear loops for a good continuous fit!
Easy breathing filter makes it easy to breathe!
How to use
Look at the design (A), and check the top and bottom of the mask.
Open the mask from the arrow position in the image, and spread it horizontally.
Pull the mask's ear loops and put them over your ears.
These masks are for preschoolers and lower elementary school students, but the size is just a guideline, and individuals are different. So if it seems like the size is too small, use the Super 3D Mask (small size).
Cho-Rittai® Mask for Kids
|For preschoolers and lower elementary school students||Amount included|
Video Introduction of how to put on mask
|For lower elementary school students|
|For upper elementary school students|
Face Visible Mask
Basics of selecting a mask: How to measure face size
Here is a method for easily measuring the size of your face, so you can select the mask size that fits you. The only thing you need is a ruler, so please try it.
1. Make an “L” shape with your thumb and index finger on one hand.
2. With your fingers in that “L” shape, touch the tip of your thumb to the part of the ear where the top starts to arch up away from your face. Then touch the tip of your index finger 1 cm below the top of the bridge of your nose.
3. Use a ruler, etc. to measure the distance between the tip of your thumb and the tip of your index finger, and that is the guideline for the size.
|Measurement results||Recommended size|
|9-11 cm||For kids|
|14 cm or larger||Large|
After you measure your face, use the table below to select the mask size. For example, if your measurement result was 11 cm, it would be the mask for kids or the small size, and if the result was 14 cm, it would be the medium or large size.